These are a few of my favorite things...
I wanted to share a list of some of my favorite things (ala Oprah) from my shop and from other makers to inspire you to shop small and look for unique and creative items for your holiday gift giving this year!
1. Lotion Bars by KC Essentials-I've been using these for years on my dry hands during the winter months. These are handmade using all natural ingredients and the most decadent essential oil scents.
2. A Jar of Pickles Holiday tags and ornaments- Kirstie creates the cutest and most whimsical paper products, pins, stickers and more! The gift tags will be going on my gifts this holiday season and the Boba holiday ornament went to my bestie who's kids love Boba tea.
3. Everything Bag by Ginger Up Designs- I am obsessed with this super functional bag! The pretty fabrics and the waterproof (!) interior make this perfect for anything you want to keep organized. I've been keeping my very favorite nail polishes right now (Dazzle Dry, btw, it is the best!) organized along with all my manicure items like orange sticks, emory boards and clippers.
4. Handmade soaps from Lily Sage Apothecary- This local gem (Roswell,GA) makes the most luxurious soaps. They last super long and come in fabulous scents like Lemongrass and Poppy Seed (my fav), French Rose and Ginger & Tumeric. Each bar is made with care right in their super cute store. Over the last few years I've made a much more conscious decision to make sure that the things I'm putting on my body are "clean" products and these artisanal soaps fit the bill.
5.Running on Coffee & Christmas Mug-I am an avid coffee drinker! I cannot start my day without a cup and a full travel mug comes with me to the shop everyday and this super fun mug had put a smile on my face each morning. I not only love the cute saying but the cork bottom keeps it secure and stable my coffee stays nice and toasty too.
6. Laundry Soap from Buff City Soaps- Some of my favorite things aren't all cute, ok? BUT some are super practical. I have searched high and low for a laundry soap that is good for my son's sensitive skin but that also smells good. Buff City will custom scent your detergent with your favorite smell! Narcissist is the one we're currently using and every time I do laundry I want to dig my nose into each load!
7.You are Loved long sleeve tee by Chatterbomb Clothing- I want to throw this super soft and cozy tee on everyday! The distressed heart is super cute and the "You are Loved" message on the inside chest just makes me feel warm. It is the perfect length because it's long enough to cover the bottom and looks great with leggings, a cardi and boots.
8. Alison Duncan Art- I recently met Alison and was instantly in love with her style of art. You have to check out her instagram to see her beautiful commissioned children's portraits. They aren't just your typical paintings of faces, they capture the movement, motion and life of our kids and they are truly special.