The perfect dress for twirling around and skipping!
- Perfect for that woman that want that little bit of extra length and coverage
- lovely scoop u-neckline can be reversed for a demure high neck
- wide shoulder is appropriate for any age or occasion
- ease and flow with slimming side seams
- bias gored panels that flatter curves with timeless elegance
- one size fits most has an incredible range as the bias cut flows beautifully on a small frame but fits up to larger sizes
- handmade in the USA in the historic textile mills of Biddeford, Maine from sustainable plant based stretch knits that are super soft and breathable for the skin
- care, hand washing recommended or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
About the Maker
ANGELROX® is a family owned American company that focuses on handmade, sustainable clothing using the best plant based fabrics. Each piece is hand cut and stitched in their historic mill in Maine. Every one of their beautiful styles are meant to compliment a variety of women's sizes and are made with bamboo and sustainable plant based fibers.