Ideal for any season this versatile wrap jacket is flattering, easy and elegant
- One size fits most with generous sleeves to work beautifully on sizes 0-18.
- wrap, twist and tie for your own unique style
- handmade in Maine
- cozy sustainable plant-based fibers breathe and comfort sustainable bamboo and beechwood rayon stretch knits are engineered to offer year round bliss.
- 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex
- because of the natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo based fibers it is not necessary to launder after each wear. when required, hand wash is best or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
About the Maker
ANGELROX® is a family owned American company that focuses on handmade, sustainable clothing using the best plant based fabrics. Each piece is hand cut and stitched in their historic mill in Maine. Every one of their beautiful styles are meant to compliment a variety of women's sizes and are made with bamboo and sustainable plant based fibers.